Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sorry!

Hey Everybody,

I'm writing to apologize about the show. As of right now, I still cannot connect to my site to publish. I have two shows done and ready, but they can't publish. I'm going to be redesigning my website over the next few days, so don't freak out if it looks different. Sorry about the show and site! Hoping to get it up as soon as possible.

On a side note: Thanks for all of the emails everyone has been sending with questions, comments, etc. I promise that I read all of them and I try to get back to everybody. However, I sometimes forget and these weeks have been crazy with the flood and exams and getting ready for the end of school. I promise, the second school gets out for summer, I will check my email and get everything replied to!

Blessings,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!