Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just an update...

Hey Everybody! I just wanted to let you know, I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with the questions from you for a little while, probably until May. Feel free to send them in, I may use them on the show, I just am really really busy right now so it may take me a while to get back to you. For now, I suggest catholic.com, a great resource. Also, look at lifeteen.com, it has some great answers too. Thanks! By the way, I still plan on posting on the blog regularly and doing the show, I'm just not able to answer usually about 5 questions a day on top of school, sports, homework, and all that. I look forward to working on that more this summer though!

Have a blessed Ash Wednesday!

Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!