Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

New Show!

Hey everybody! So there's a new show out for Live WTL. You can find it, as always, at www.livewtl.com or in iTunes. For this week's show, I interviewed my Confirmation class. I totally admit that we are really spazzish (Spazzie? Spazzy? Spazzes? Are those words?...I'm not thinking so, maybe, I'll look it up... but I think you get the point here) It sounds a little weird in the interview because I edited out the really crazy stuff we said, so it kind of sounds like we're laughing for no reason, but you know, that's the fun of it. Enjoy!

Lent
What is Lent, why do we observe it, and what should we do for it?
Confirmation Class Interview
An interview with my Confirmation class about Lenten goals, Confirmation saints, and Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Trivia
Thanks to:
-sarah, 13, Michigan
-Mark, 11, Washington
-Elizabeth, 14, England
-Peter, 15, West Virginia
for the awesome trivia questions this week! Send your own to me at avery@livewtl.com


Note: There was a mistake on the show's trivia this week. The holy oils are actually made on Holy Thursday, not Tuesday of Holy Week, and they are made at a special mass called the Chrism Mass. However, since the late 1950's, some diocese have these masses on other days close to Thursday, like Tuesday. Sorry for the confusion there!

Coming up soon!
An interview with Daniel from the Special Chronicles podcast and a surprise from a cool band!

Blessings,
Avery

1 comment:

  1. Awesome episode, Avery! I was listening on my train commute home from school this evening and your talk with your confirmation class brought me back at least 6 years when I was in 8th grade religious education confirmation class ... while that was a long time ago! Keep up the great work and look forward to your future episodes!

    God bless,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!